Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy September!

Among news since I last wrote:

  • Great friends Mike and Amy sent up a Ramones onesie. It has quickly become the favorite article of clothing among thousands Charlie has.
  • In addition to punching and kicking, he has added head-butting to his array of bodily weapons.
  • Uncle Todd is officially coming! Charlie will finally get a good night's sleep knowing his uncle will finally get up to see him.
  • Dija starts school this week, putting her into instant depression that she won't get to see her brother every day, all day.
  • Auntie Lu keeps coming down to the house for surprise visits. Trust me, they have nothing to do with the rest of us.
  • I have sung at least half of the Beatles archive to him. Not well, but I've done it.
  • My nephew Michael has decided to call him Jason Junior. And Gigi (my grandmother) has decided she needs a new name for him because her friend Barbara just named her cat Charlie.
  • Uncle Mikey checks in every single day from Trinidad to make sure his best buddy is happy and content and doing great.


I leave you with a couple of pics of my super-hero.



1 comment:

Mikes said...

Hey binkies I remembered those picture form "P" town, hope when you're much older and can understand we'll take another trip and laugh our heads off. Love Uncle Mike (from Trinidad, cause I am now realizing how many Mike there seem to be in your life now)